Permanent - 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary: Support staff salary point 23 - 26 (£21,118 - £23,336)
We are seeking a motivated IT professional to join our established team as a junior IT Technician. You will play a key role in the support of our IT/AV service by providing a professional front line service to our staff and students, contributing to problem resolution as well as the development and implementation of new systems and services.
• Deliver first level support for all IT/AV systems at all college sites within the Trust,
• Provide a college Help Desk service at advertised times,
• Undertake the repair of IT hardware as necessary,
• Prepare IT/AV equipment for evening lettings,
• Support hardware/software installations and maintenance,
• Monitor the internal IT ticketing system and helpdesk e-mails,
• Participating in the Staff PDR system, and attending CPD and training sessions as required.
A satisfactory criminal records check is required before the commencement of this position.
Interviews to take place: Thursday 7th July 2022
Richard Taunton Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.