Permanent - 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary: Support staff salary point 23 - 26 (£21,118 - £23,336)
We are seeking a motivated IT professional to join our established team as a junior IT Technician. You will play a key role in the support of our IT/AV service by providing a professional front line service to our staff and students, contributing to problem resolution as well as the development and implementation of new systems and services.
• Deliver first level support for all IT/AV systems at all college sites within the Trust,
• Provide a college Help Desk service at advertised times,
• Undertake the repair of IT hardware as necessary,
• Prepare IT/AV equipment for evening lettings,
• Support hardware/software installations and maintenance,
• Monitor the internal IT ticketing system and helpdesk e-mails,
• Participating in the Staff PDR system, and attending CPD and training sessions as required.
A satisfactory criminal records check is required before the commencement of this position.
Interviews to take place: Thursday 7th July 2022